for online applications
for mail-in applications
- Click "Apply Online Now" above to complete the
secure, new account application.
- By choosing "eCheck", when completing the new account application, Presidential will draft a physical check to transfer funds from another bank account in your name at any other bank, anywhere in the United States, to make your initial deposit. eChecks can only be used to draft funds from a checking account.
- eCheck service is FREE. Begin earning interest upon receipt of your eCheck deposit. eCheck
deposits received by 12:00 noon ET on a business day are
credited on the same day. Use eCheck to start earning
- Online applicants may also elect to mail in
their initial deposit with the signature card printed out
after the online application is submitted. However, no
interest is earned until the initial deposit is
- New accounts can also be funded from a current Presidential account.
- Accounts may also be opened by mail.
Simply click "Mail-In Application" above, print out and complete the new
account application, and mail it in with your initial
- New accounts may also be funded from a current Presidential account.
- You can enter the information online before printing the form for convenience (there is no security risk in doing this, and you can not submit this form online.)
For Assistance, Call Our New Accounts
(8 AM - 10 PM Eastern Time Monday -
|USA Patriot Act
- Section 326 requires Financial Institutions to verify the identity of account holders to prevent the use of the U.S. banking system in terrorist and other illegal activity.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driverís license or other identifying documents.
In some cases, identification for existing customers may be requested so the bank can ensure that it knows the true identity of our customers.
Presidential Bank reminds you that email@example.com is NOT a secure means of communication. Please refrain from including personal information such as account numbers, Tax ID/Social Security numbers, passwords, etc. We encourage you to maintain contact with us through our Secure Email service, located within Personal Online Banking. Help us keep YOUR personal information PRIVATE!
(General Inquiries) or Secure Email available through
Personal Online Banking
© 1995 - 2014
Presidential Bank, FSB
last updated 09/18/2013 lmm